Waiver and General Terms
I, undersigned Participant of the Urban Challenge 2087 Event (hereinafter “the Event”), which is organized by Events 4 you, z. s., IČ 03675131, Praha 4, Mikuleckého 1311/8, PSČ: 147 00 registered in the Federal Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section L, File 61775 (hereinafter „organizer“) accept and am aware that the Event is a test of my physical and mental abilities and involves specific and considerable risks (such as a risk of injury or other health damage, death or property damage). By signing this statement, I confirm and accept willingly and freely all risks associated with my participation in the Event. I hereby confirm that I am healthy and in a good physical shape. Furthermore, my decision to participate in the Event is not against any medical advice.
I, acknowledge, accept and agree with the following points regarding my participation on the Event:
- a) I agree to abide by all applicable rules of the Urban Challenge event.
- b) I agree to inspect the course of the race, its facilities, equipment and all associated spaces before the race. Should I find any of the aforementioned spaces dangerous, I agree to inform the Organizer.
- c) I waive my rights to any legal claim or liabilities, though otherwise conceded to a participant by the law of the Czech Republic, in case of harm to health, disability, death or property, resulting from my participation in the Event towards following subjects or legal entities: Events 4 you, s.z, sponsors, race directors, employees and volunteers, even if these claims, losses or liabilities were to be caused by negligence or failure of any of the subjects aforementioned.
- d) I acknowledge the race will pass off along regular traffic and that I am solely responsible for the risks of running and participating in the Event. I also assume all risks associated with competing in Urban Challenge event, including falls, contact with other participants, the effects of weather, state of the roads and crossings, water obstacles and danger potentially caused by volunteers and visitors.
- e) I agree not to prosecute any of the subjects or legal entities aforementioned in clause (c) regarding rights and responsibilities about statements, losses or liabilities, which I renounced in this waiver.
- f) I agree to reimburse the aforementioned subjects and legal entities provided in clause (c) for such behavior or inactivity that would cause harm or damage to the aforementioned subjects provided in clause (c).
- g) I accept that my starting fee is not refundable in any cases.
- h) I agree with sending me detailed information about the Event by e-mail, which I wrote in registration form. More precisely is my responsibility to look for the information by myself on the website www.urbanchallenge.cz. Organizer needs to accomplish his information commitment about further information about Event.
I HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTOOD THIS WAIVER. I UNDERSTAND THAT BY THIS SIGNATURE I FOREGO, ON BEHALF OF MYSELF AND MY SON/DAUGHTER, SUBSTANTIVE RIGHTS AND THAT I HAVE MADE THIS SIGNATURE FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY.
I hereby proclaim to be at least 18 years of age as of the day of signing the statement and as long as I am over 18 years of age as of now, I also proclaim to be fully legally competent. I proclaim to became acquainted with the content of the statement before signing it and I fully understand the content and risks associated with the participation in the Event. My participation in the Event is at my own risk.
UNDERAGE: IF PARTICIPANT IS YOUNGER THAN 18 YEARS OR HAVE A LEGAL GUARDIAN, THE PERMISSION NEEDS TO BE SIGN BY PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN.
Hereby, as a legal guardian/parent, I agree with the participation of my daughter/son in the Event according to aforementioned terms. I hereby proclaim to be legally authorized to act on behalf of my underage daughter/son.
Urban Challenge Event Waiver Download
General Terms and Conditions
Online ticket sale for sport events .
Events 4 you company, located at Mikuleckého 1311/8, Prague 4, 147 00, Identification number: 03675131, registered at the Municipal Court of Prague, with reference number L 61775 (hereinafter “Events 4 you”) issues these terms and conditions in order to clarify a legal relationship between the Ticket owner and Events 4 you.
- Definition of terms
Is a person, who purchased the ticket via Service on the Urban Challenge website www.urbanchallenge.cz/en.
Is an independent electronic system for booking, selling and distribution of electronic tickets.
Is a social and sport type of an event, for which tickets can be purchased via the Service and is put together by an organizer.
Is a subject or an organization that organizes, provides or manages events or mediates event management (e.g. sport events) and coordinates ticket sale and distribution.
Is a confirmation allowing its owner to enter an Event in return for a single payment. The Ticket is to be used only towards the Event, which was originally purchased for and not towards other events. Actual prices are published on the website www.urbanchallenge.cz
Electronic ticket is delivered to the registrant’s email address, which was used for the ticket reservation.
- Introductory provisions
General terms and conditions specify the use of the Service and define a legal relationship between Events 4 you and the Ticket Owner.
2.1 The Organizer receives an equivalent amount of money to a purchase price of the Ticket from registrants. By settling the price of the Ticket via website www.urbanchallenge.cz/en, the Ticket Owner enters a legal relationship with the Organizer of the chosen Event.
2.2 Information regarding changes or cancellations of the Event may be announced on the website www.urbanchallenge.cz/en. The Organizer is solely responsible to announce changes or cancellation of the Event.
- Bookings and Payments
3.1 The Ticket can be purchased using a booking system “Service” on the Event website www.urbanchallenge.cz/en or directly at the location of the Event on the day of the Event up until two hours prior to the start of the race.
3.2 All who are interested can use the Service on www.urbanchallenge.cz/en/registration/
3.3 Tickets can be purchased using:
- Bank transfer
- Credit card payment
3.4 No limit to the number of tickets purchased per person applies.
3.5 In order to receive a team discount, four tickets must be purchased at minimum.
- Ticket Owner Rights and Responsibilities
4.1 By purchasing a ticket, the ticket owner enters a legal relationship with Events 4 you.
4.2 The ticket owner is entitled to use the Ticket to enter the Event it was purchased for.
4.3 If asked by the Organizer, the Ticket owner has to identify her/himself with a valid ID document.
4.4 The ticket owner is responsible to check up the details on the Ticket immediately after it has been delivered to hers/his email inbox.
- Return Policy
5.1 After purchasing the ticket - the ticket owner cannot withdraw from the contract with the Organizer after purchasing the ticket and cannot be reimbursed for the Ticket. The entry fee will not be reimbursed for an Event, which takes place. The Organizer will not accept claims for an entry fee refund in case the Ticket owner does not participate in the Event.
5.2 Ticket owner may transfer hers/his registration over to another person up until a week before the Event as long as an administration fee of 100 CZK is settled to Events 4 you account.
- Protection of Personal Data
6.1 Events 4 you company, in accordance with the provisions of the Act no. 101/2000 Col., on Personal Data Protection and on Amendments to Some Related Acts, (hereinafter Personal Data Protection Act) acquires and processes personal data of ticket owners including first and last name, address, phone number, email address and date of birth for the purpose of administration of legal liability relationships between the ticket owner and the Organizer of the Event resulting from a purchase of a Ticket for a particular event and also for the purpose of monitoring activity of a particular event organizer. Supplying personal data is voluntary.
6.2 The ticket owner authorizes Events 4 you to process hers/his personal data for aforementioned purposes in a way that must comply with the provision § 5 of the Act on Personal Data Protection. The rights of the ticket owner according to provision § 21 of the Act on Personal Data Protection, remain intact.
6.3 Events 4 you pledges to protect collected personal data, in compliance with the provision § 13 of the Act on Personal Data Protection, against accidental or unlawful harm or damage, accidental loss, change, unwarranted access and other unlawful processing of data.
6.4 Events 4 you company also pledges to secure confidentiality about all personal data in compliance with the provisions of the Act on Personal Data Protection.
The ticket owner agrees with General Terms and Conditions of Events 4 you Sale Network (www.urbanchallenge.cz/en) by purchasing a ticket for the Event.
- Participation Rules and Runners’ Safety
7.1 Urban Challenge is a 5k obstacle race.
7.2 Any physical person can participate if hers/his health condition is allowed to participate in the Event and who was born in 2013 or earlier. A person over 15 but below 18 years of age must provide a written consent from a legal guardian/parent to be allowed to participate in the Event. Kids race is only for kids, who was born in year 2005 – 2013 and it is compulsory to start in this type of the race. In category 2005 – 2010 the kids runnig alone, in category 2011 – 2013 can kids running with their parents or legal guardian.
7.3 The Participant is obliged to sign a “revers” of legal liability for potential health damage. Nobody will be allowed to enter the race without this waiver signed. Furthermore, the Participant declares that his/hers fitness level matches the demandingness of the Event and that is capable of going through the race without causing him/herself a health damage.
7.4 The Participant proclaims not to use any intoxicant or psychotropic substances including medications with the same or similar effects before or during the Event.
7.5 The Participant is not allowed to bring any equipment to the race that may be potentially dangerous for other participants, audience or him/herself. In the case of any doubt concerning his/hers equipment, the Participant is obliged to inform the Organizer of the Event, who shall provide either a written consent or a ban of the particular equipment. Should the Organizer decide not to give consent or to ban the equipment for any reason, the Participant is obliged to take some other, safe equipment.
7.6 In the case of causing damage to him/herself, other participants, organizers or staff, the Participant is responsible to compensate for the damage in full at his/hers own cost.
7.7 The Participants will be informed about all organizational measures before the beginning of the Event. The Participants are obliged to follow the guidelines provided by the Organizer of the Event and these organizational measures. The Organizer is entitled to expel or disqualify any participant for an inappropriate behavior that may jeopardize the safety of the race or other participants. The Organizer is also entitled to expel any participant, who doesn’t comply with the rules of the Event. Only that person, who is authorized or appointed by the Organizer, (especially, but not exclusively the members of the medical team, first aid team, members of security, volunteers, the Organizer of the Event at the place of the Event or Organizer him/herself) is eligible to expel or disqualify the Participant.
7.8 Every Participant receives an electronic chip for timing the race before the start of the Event. The Participant has to to return that chip to the Organizer after the race. The Participant is obliged to pay CZK 500 to the Organizer in case of damage or a loss of the electronic chip. The amount may be paid in cash or bank transfer to the account of the Organizer.
7.9 In the event that the participant decides to change their place of registration. Thus, for each change, each participant will be charged a fee of CZK 100.
7.10 Participant agrees with – when hers/his team will be on the podium by time, on the podium will come only the four fastest competitor from team.
7.11 Participant from the team agrees that resulting placement hers/his team will be determined based on counting times from the four fastest competitor from team.
- Final provisions
8.1 Ticket owner agrees with the General Terms and Conditions by purchasing a ticket.
8.2 Rights and responsibilities of parties not governed by these General Terms and Conditions shall abide by the Law of the Czech Republic, in particular the provisions of the Act no. 89/2012 Col., on the Civil Code.
September 27th, 2018, Prague
Events 4 you, z.s.
General Terms and Conditions Download
Consent to the processing of personal data
By granting this consent to the processing of your personal data you agree that Events 4 you, as the organizer of the event Urban Challenge will be authorized to proces your personal data under the terms and conditions below.
- Identification and contact details of an administrator
- The administrator of your personal data is the Events 4 you, ID: 03675131 with registered office at Prague 4, Mikuleckeho 1311/8 with postal code 147 00 registered in the Federal Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague (hereinafter referred to as „administrator“).
- In the case of any queries or if you wish to enforce your statutory laws or revoke your consent to the processing of personal data given to the administrator please contact the administrator:
- by the post: Events 4 you, z.s., Praha 4, Mikuleckeho 1311/8, postal code: 147 00
- by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com,
- by phone number: 241 093 914,
- through the data box: czrx52j ,
and the truste eis entitled to request proof of your identity in order to prevent unauthorized persons from accessing your personal data. In order to increase the quality of service and keep records of the fulfillment of the legal obligations between you and the manager is monitored.
- Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent given to that controller within the meaning of Article 6 (1) (a) Regulation (EC) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 EC (General Regulation on the protection of personal data) this to the extent of the personal data necessary to fulfill the rights and obligations arising from your registration to participate in the Urban Challenge event.
- Scope of processing of personal data
3.1 The administrator will process your personal data to the extent it was provided to you in connection with your future participation in the Urban Challenge event. Which you will participate in as your registration within the scope of:
- Photohraps, portraits and videos capturing your person at the event of Urban Challenge (collectively reffered to as „photographs“),
- Your starting number under you will participate in the Urban Challenge event,
- Your name and surname
(hereinafter together as „personal data“).
3.2 The administrator will further proces the data on how you gave us permission to proces your personal information (usually by stating the time of your consent including your IP address from which your e-mail address was filled out) and when you removed it.
3.3 Any other personal data you provide to us in conncetion with your registration to participate in the Urban Challenge event will be handled by the administrator pursuant to the provisions of Article 6 par. 1 (b) of the Regulation that processing of such personal data (date of birth, address, contact email) is necessary to fulfill the contact and that is for your participation in the event. Urban Challenge.
- Purpose of the processing of personal data
The purpose of processing your personal information is to publish your name and surname with your starting number for a maximum of 60 days after the end of each event Urban Challenge on www.urbanchallenge.cz together with a photo file where you can view and download the photos and the use (including publication, reproduction, distribution on the territory of the Czech Republic and the Slovak republic) of photos by the administrator fot the purpose of advertising (in the internet, in the pressm on television, in the promotional materials) in the future events of Urban Challenge fot the period in Arcticle 5 of this agreement.
- Time of storing personal data
The administrator will process your personal data fot the duration of the contractual relationship and subsequently for a further 10 years if that consent is not revoked by you for processing your personal data.
- Where will your data be processed?
We will processing your personal data in our internal computer systems.
- Other recipients of personal data
7.1. We will not pass your personal data to third parties anymore.
7.2. Your personal data may be accessed to a certain extent by persons who are performing support activities for us such as operators of our IT systems, operators of our backup servers and data backups.
7.3. The administrator does not intend to pass your personal data to a third country (to a non EU country) or an international organization.
- Revocation of personal data
You may revoke this free of chargé your consent to the processing of your personal data by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or other means referred to in Article 1.2. at any time. Revocation of consent is without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing baed on consent given prior to his / her removal. Revocation of consent also has no effect on the processing of personal data processed by the controller on the basis of a legal basis other than consent (in particular, if the processing is necessary to fulfill the contract, legal obligations or for other reasons stated in the applicable legislation).
- Information about your rights
- Please note that any infrmation you provide to us and making them is voluntary. You have no obligation to provide it. In the case of your personal data you provide there are no sanctions. However If you do not provide your personal information to an administrator you will not be given the opportunity to view and download the photos and enjoy them for your personal needs. However i tis entirely up to you to decide whether or not you enter into a contractual relationship with the trustee.
9.2. In relations to your personal data, you have the following rights:
- a) the right to withdraw their consent at any time, however this is without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing your personal information prior to such withdrawal of consent,
- b) the right to correct ot add personal information,
- c) the right to require processing restrictions,
- d) the right to object or complaint against processing in certain cases,
- e) the right to request the transfer of data,
- f) the right of access to personal data,
- g) the right to be informed about a personal data breach in certain cases,
- h) the right to delete personal data (the right to be „forgotten“) in certain cases
- i) and other rights set out in the Personal Data Protection Act and General Personal Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679.
- Securing personal information
All personal information provided by administrators is secured by standard procedures and technologies. However, it is not objectively possible to fully guarantee the security of your personal data. Therefore it is not even possible to ensure 100% that personal data provided can not be accessed by a third party, can not be copied, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breaking the security measures of the controller. In this context, however, the trustee warrants that it regurarly checks that the systém is free from vulnerabilities and is not exposed and uses security measures that can reasonably be required by the controller to prevent unauthorized access to the personal data provided and which the state of technology provides sufficient security. The security measures adopted are then regularly updated. However, each data subject is responsible for keeping its unique password and other account information secret and fot permanent control over acess to its account.
Download Consent to the processing of personal data in PDF